[AccessD] Learning new technologies

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:55:12 CST 2011

I just watched 2 of the videos and I actually learned what both Silverlight
and WPF are from the free vids. In addition, since I have never seen C#
(only VB and VBA) I was always kind of afraid of it, but now I feel I could
get going in that if I needed to. A few 30-40 minute intro videos don't make
me a programmer ... but I feel a lot more knowledgeable about what I might
be getting into if I chose to work in those languages / platforms or
whatever the right word is. I would say the quality of the videos was very
good.  There's lots more than I will need or might have the time to learn,
but I think I will bite for only $100.

Thanks for the tip Joe.