[AccessD] FindFirst

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 30 02:08:41 CST 2011

Hi Chester

You may also use:

RS8.FindFirst RS8.Fields(1).Name & "=" & RS9.Fields(1).Value

/gustav

>>> Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com 29-12-2011 20:18 >>>
Thanks for taking the time to give me some really good info. I am still having trouble though. I get an Unknown Function Error on the line

RS8.FindFirst "RS8.Fields(1)=" & RS9.Fields(1)

Both RS8.Fields(1) and RS9.Fields(1) are number fields

I then tried the following. Meter1 and Meter2 are both dimmed as single

Meter1 = RS8.Fields(1)
Meter2 = RS9.Fields(1)
RS8.FindFirst "Meter1=" & Meter2

This gives the error
The Microsoft Access database engine does not recognize "Meter1" as a valid field name or expression.

Thanks for the help.