[AccessD] I need an archive / copy widget

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 3 15:13:26 CST 2011

I use library (MDA) files.  I use nested library files, the FE references one lib which references
another lib.

For whatever reason, if I don't do a full decompile / compile / compact etc on all libs / FE
starting at the deepest referenced lib, and then use all the freshly DCCRed parts, the FE will hand
(refuse to close).  Do a full DCCR on all the parts, *in order* and then use all the parts and
voila, no more hang.

Which means that I now have a matched set of files where the FE only works with the libs that it was
DCCRed with.

So I need something that allows me to zip up all the files in the set in a (production or test)
directory, then transfer into that (production or test) directory the freshly DCCRed files from my
dev directory.

Make sense?

Has anyone got such a widget?