[AccessD] OT: Access and SQL server

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Feb 3 12:39:39 CST 2011

Hey Tony,
I've been reviewing the book (that Gustav recommends below) over the last
couple of months. I have an older Access 97 FE/BE system that I have to
upgrade to Access 2003 and (unbelievably) then have to upgrade again next
year to 2010/SQLServer. I'd prefer to do it in one but not my decision. I'm
reviewing this so the second upgrade goes smooth as ice :o)

The book is dated (of course, its early century material) but there's good,
timeless advice in it. And Susan's writing style always makes technical
materials easier to read.

John B.