[AccessD] SQL constant harassment

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:35:51 CST 2011

John,

We use a system / machine ODBC dsn with SQL Server Authentication Login
ID and password

We drop and relink tables on opening of the runtime using hardcoded Login ID
and password

Even if user can access properties of linked table, the Login ID and
password will not be shown, see sample below:

ODBC;DSN=bhnc10_RMS_DATA;Description=RMS_DATA;APP=Microsoft Office
2003;WSID=GODWIT;DATABASE=RMS_DATA;QueryLog_On=Yes;StatsLog_On=Yes;;TABLE=dbo.tblBookingRequest
I am curious about the hamachi, please provide link for more information and
instrucitons for how to set up

regards,
borge