[AccessD] From a reader

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Feb 9 12:25:01 CST 2011

Hi Jim --

Yes, I also wanted to give a try to Razor + jQuery.
Have a look they say:
<<<
Razor is already part of DNN5.6.1. The engine itself can
be hosted even in Non Web Applications.

http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Resources/Forums/tabid/795/forumid/118/postid/4070
62/scope/posts/Default.aspx#407062

Hosting the Razor Engine for Templating in Non-Web Applications
http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/posts/864461.aspx

<<<
Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant 2005 for Access"

I'm not sure which version of MS SQL Server Migration Assitant I used last
time - that could have been Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant 2005
for Access as I used it for MS Access 2003 database somewhere year 2004 or
later. And it worked smoothly AFAIKR. As for queries - simple ones get
converted OK but something more complicated and especially with VBA
functions - all that needed additional manual work. And Migration Assitant
does try to export a lot of MS Access tables and their fields properties' as
Extended properties of MS SQL tables and their columns - I'd better switch
off that feature as it creates a lot of unneeded "garbage" extended
properties - just IMO.

Thank you.

--
Shamil