[AccessD] Force Closing the FE

Kovacs, Bruce bruce.kovacs at urs.com
Mon Feb 14 13:22:09 CST 2011

I have used this same code in all of my databases since at least 07-Feb-02, and have had no problems.  I tied it to a table where I can set the idle time limit depending on the particular installation location.

Likewise, I did not keep track of where I got this.

Bruce Kovacs
URS Corporation

SGT, LLC
7207 IBM Drive