[AccessD] Convert To PDF Problem

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 14:20:43 CST 2011

Hi Rocky,

For one place in my code where I use DoCmd.OutputTo I had to open some
software object or the database window first.  I opened a simple select
query - then OutputTo did work.  Then I closed the select query.

This is a bug and is (or was) documented in KB244695, although it's hard to
figure that out when you read it.

HTH!
Dan