[AccessD] Access and SQL Server

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 17:17:19 CST 2011

The reason I asked about data changes was because I wanted to be sure I
surrounded your statement, since I didn't understand it.

I can make same design changes in an MDB BE as you described for SQL Server,
as long as the BE is in a client-server configuration.  What would prevent
you from making design changes in a working MDB BE file?

Dan