[AccessD] Ded Moroz sends you links on sample projects... :)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Jan 1 11:35:16 CST 2011

Hi Mark --

> EDM - ADO.NET Entity Data Model

> RDLC - Report Definition Language (Client-side)

> LINQ - Language INtergrated Query

<<<
So another issue is: when you must get dragged into all of this really
esoteric technology,
do you lose sight or lose focus of the business functionality of the
application ?

In fact all that "esoteric" technologies are the ones of the most effective
today's application development technologies IMO.
IOW they have nothing esoteric.
They help to keep focus on development of a business functionality of an
application.
IMO the subject technologies are a masterpiece compilation of all the best
application development ideas of the last 40 years - a masterpiece
compilation into a powerful set of modern development technologies.

Thank you.

--
Shamil