[AccessD] ****Test your news IQ - Pew Research Center*

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 15:57:13 CST 2011

I got 12/12 - but I am an admitted news junkie.

What truly scares me is that the mode on this chart is 4/12 correct.  No
wonder news organizations like Fox News spew complete blather about politics
and people still watch them!  Perhaps too few people are actually interested
in objective information - they'd rather be entertained with anger instead.

Dan