[AccessD] Moving to .Net (was Ded Moroz sends you ...)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 3 21:17:36 CST 2011

I agree with you...

It has been tough here with all the major changes but compared to what you
have had to experience and adapt to, it is really minor in comparison. I to
have had little choice but to accept the new reality.

Our children travel light, do not expect to have familes or any settled
location... a fact of the times.

There is no choice about moving to .Net, that is just another fact of the
times... I may be just getting too old and set in my ways. ;-)

Jim