[AccessD] The old laptop is slowing down

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jan 5 15:24:03 CST 2011

Guess you haven't been to that URL recently Mark. :-(

<quote>
This article describes steps that you can follow to help troubleshoot problems that may occur
when you install, uninstall, or upgrade a program on a Windows-based computer.

The Windows Installer Cleanup utility (MSICUU2.exe) that was previously referred to in this
article resolved some installation problems but sometimes caused issues with other
programs or components that are installed on the computer. Because of this, the tool has
been removed from the Microsoft Download Center.
</quote>

--
Stuart