[AccessD] A2K - Labels changing size

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Thu Jan 6 08:11:15 CST 2011

If they used the other printer to print the labels before, they may
not have noticed this problem:

I have had printers that had smaller print areas than the printer I
designed it on. Access will resize the whole report on these printers.
Not really apparent, but deadly on labels. Printing to PDF first is a
good solution. 2007 and 2010 have some printer coding that can help
the issue too.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone