[AccessD] MSACCESS.EXE Still Visible in Windows Task Manager after DoCmd.Quit Command

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 6 22:10:26 CST 2011

Yes of course.  What I am saying is that MS has their own priorities.  They have *clearly* expressed
that .Net is the path developers should be taking and that Access is for power users.

As such, adding power user functionality is almost certainly a higher priority than fixing obscure
and hard to find bugs for a user base (developers) that they don't even want using Access.

I am certain that if they happen to stumble and break a leg over the fix for a VBA language bug they
will fix it, and I am sure that in such a case you are absolutely correct, they will probably not
publicize the fix.  Although some of these have been around (and ignored) so long that if they
happen to find and fix such bugs they might very well trumpet the fix from the mountaintops.

;)