[AccessD] Access - link to SQL database -Database not showing

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Sat Jan 8 07:32:21 CST 2011

John,

I ran into a situation similar to this several months ago.  As I recall,
I could see the default database, but I could not see the database that
I wanted to work with.  I discussed this with the person who handles
security and was given "Administrator" rights.  After this, I was able
to see the database that I wanted to work with.

I am not sure if this piece of info will be useful to you or not, but
the two situations seem similar.

Good luck.  Please post what you discover once you get it working.

Thanks,

Brad