[AccessD] Across across the internet

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jan 9 20:09:34 CST 2011

Guess it's all a matter of terminology.

The way I look at it, if the app can access SPs and Views in a database then that database
*is* exposed to that app and if the app connects to the the db via the internet, the database is
"exposed" to the internet..

I don't consider "expose" to be synonymous with "let users directly access the tables in".

--
Stuart