[AccessD] Across across the internet

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jan 9 22:25:48 CST 2011

Stuart,

I hear you.  Unfortunately this is my first pass at all of this stuff.  I do know how to create SPs
though I have never returned a data set, only individual values.  Passthrough queries?  Uhh...

But for two of these clients I am developing in 2003 so I should be able to do most of this stuff
once I learn how.  The third is firmly stuck in 2000.  It did not correctly handle updatable ado -
bound forms etc.  That is going to be tougher.  The only saving grace there is that the app all runs
over an internal lan, and in that case I am only going for a single table initially - the original
threads about this stuff.