[AccessD] Upsizing

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 10 14:15:35 CST 2011

Thanks for the info...

The data importation is the key point and I have been playing around with
and eventually ended with Microsoft's SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA)
for Access (http://tinyurl.com/37ltooy) to that end. It may be simple once
it is configured properly but as of yet it is only sort of working(?)

I have dragged all the queries and tables into a single MDB (no minor feat
as it required the merging two applications) and am hoping this time it will
push/translate the objects through without a hiccup... (May have to migrate
the master MDB from 2003 to 2007 to make it all work)

This exercise was supposed to be quick and dirty. If can think of any better
solution don't hesitate to enlighten me, ;-)

After all this fun I am sure the client's site will be much easier to
configure...? Yeah...right...

Jim