[AccessD] OT:Old Dog, New Tricks

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:01:26 CST 2011

Lordy, yes!  Once you learn to use the stringbuilder, you're in
heaven.  Oddly enough, most of the developers in my old shop built
strings the hard way, even though stringbuilder was right there
waiting for them.  I was the only one who used it consistently.  Sure
is nice for building SQL strings conditionally.

Charlotte Foust