[AccessD] Access to SQL Server over Hamachi - it WORKS

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 16 22:35:49 CST 2011

Wow... so what are you going to do next week?

The truth is that ADO plays nice with them all. I have been using ADO-OLE
since Access97 with no problems what so ever. ;-)

Moving the queries into Stored Procedures is a slow process but MS SQL
Server Migration Assistant Wizard for Access is supposed to solve all that
but I have been having some issues making it work with an Access2003 MDB.

Jim