[AccessD] Conditional keep together

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jan 20 09:21:28 CST 2011

Is it a function of how many records there are in the group?  I wouldn't
want to hard code a test for a specific data value if I could avoid it.

You can, of course, set the keep together property through code, but the
question is where to do it?

I've never tried this but I'd experiment with the Format event of the group
header.

Rocky