[AccessD] Access/Excel formatting problem

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jan 23 15:45:22 CST 2011

Does it hapopen on the second call to the sub  :-)

I uspect the old "unqualified referrence" problem

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319832

<quote> When you write code to use an Excel object, method, or property,
you should always precede the call with the appropriate object variable.
</quote>

(That's my fifth posting of this quote to this list in 2 1/2 years <g>)

--
Stuart