[AccessD] GetOpenFileName vs. Windows 7

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jan 26 15:59:17 CST 2011

I'm currently using the GetOpenFilenameAPI on 64 bit Win7 from Access without any
problems.  (You just have to put the word THREADSAFE in the function declaration).

Note that I do quite a bit of work with API calls.  I never use .Net framework calls.  Basically
they are just wrappers to the API which is still there.

--
Stuart