[AccessD] CMS: AxCMS.net for Silverlight (was: Orchard (was:Joomla))

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 26 16:33:25 CST 2011

Hi Shamil

It appears that even though a free version exists, it doesn't mean that the system is fully open-source.
Question is how much configurable/extensible it is?

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 26-01-2011 21:51 >>>
Hi Gustav --

That's an interesting information (ASPX/HTML based CMS administration (as
e.g. it's implementd in DNN inow) is a bit of PITA - that should be
corrected (soon) I hope by using AJAX)...

Although I must say JavaScript/jQuery mastering, which Jim mentioned is
coming firstplace/before SilverLight in my priorities list.
We should have find how to make daytime lasting 72 hours (not even 48) to
get all that new technlogies mastered...

Thank you.

--
Shamil