[AccessD] CMS: AxCMS.net for Silverlight (was: Orchard(was:Joomla))

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Wed Jan 26 17:28:08 CST 2011

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

yeah, I have to agree here. Man.. there is soo much to try and get your head around these days and less and less time to spend learning stuff.  I thought I was just getting old, but no, it really is way more complex than it used to be.

Seriously thinking about outsourcing all the web stuff to someone else and just focus on what I am good at / like.

hmmmm...  Maybe I just need my morning coffee!
cheers
darryl