[AccessD] Set a form's recordset to an ADO recordset to view records

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu Jan 27 10:39:46 CST 2011

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for the material. I can get the loaded recordset, what I want to do
is display the first ten rows or so in a datasheet so the user can select
the appropriate columns to import and select the table field they should be
imported into. The issue I am having is I can not get the recordset to
display on a form in datasheet mode. The form shows that the records are
there in displaying the record count and the appropriate number of record
selectors, but no data is shown. I can't figure out what is going on.

I'll keep your material for future reference. Good stuff.

Doug