[AccessD] Pulling Data from Excel into Access with "Automation"

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:47:40 CDT 2011

Hi Mark,

I am having some doubts I will be able to refer to .ListIndex at all
directly in the sql.

As to your suggestion of reversing the arguments, I don't think that is
correct. The way to refer to the nth item in the 1st column of a listbox is:
lst1.column(0,n). Thus to get the value in the 1st column on the row
identified with the listindex is lst1.column(0, lst1.listindex)

I guess at heart, my only open question is why LstFields.VALUE does not
change when I change the index of the Selected property from, say, 0 to 1.

  For i = 0 To lstFields.ListCount - 1
        lstFields.Selected(i) = True
        debug.print lstFields  'seems to remain the same throughout loop.
  Next