[AccessD] Access 2010 SP1 issue

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Jul 23 07:03:09 CDT 2011

David,

  Depending on the severity of the bug and the scope of it, and based on
past experience, a couple of things might happen:

1. They will issue a KB and a hot patch for an immediate fix.
2. They will issue a KB with a work around and include it in the next SP.
3. They will simply include it in the next SP.
4. They will issue a KB with a work around and not bother to fix it.

  All I can say definitely is that we are still in the very initial stages
with this.  SP1 became available not too long ago and in many places is just
starting to be rolled out.

  If I hear of anything I can pass along, I will.  But in the meantime, it
looks like simply adding EXEC takes care of the problem with the input
parameters.

Jim.