[AccessD] Max of 20 values

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:28:52 CDT 2011

Ok, I won't pay you a penny but go ahead and code it. There are four
subforms, call them LC#_fsub, each tied to a parent whose values derive from
the subform. I have this working for subform1 and can clone the sub proc for
each of them, but this strikes me as seriously inelegant.

This topic raises an ancillory question: supposing a number of fields named
M1...M20, how can one code a loop that grabs their names and walks the loop
and obtains these controls' values? Perhaps Eval? I am seriously unsure upon
this turf.

A.