[AccessD] Max of 20 values

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jul 23 11:31:51 CDT 2011

Hi John and Arthur

You also could loop exactly the controls in question:

Set frm = Me.Form   'or a subform.
For intControlM = 1 To 20
  Set ctl = frm.Controls("M" & CStr(intControlM))
  ' Do stuff.
Next

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 23-07-2011 18:11:19 >>>
I am just addressing how to find the controls not what you do with them when you find them.

You could walk the collection once adding the control into a collection when it matches the name.
Once you do that then you walk your collection instead of the form's.