[AccessD] report detail - conditional formatting

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:55:18 CDT 2011

I'm not sure why the conditions would apply per detail line, or even what
you mean by the question, but just supposing that you are listing, say
Categories, then CategoryID would define the CategoryPrice field and say
it's Red if Category = 1 or Green if CategoryID = 2, and so on. I fail to
see the problem here; forgive me my stupidity here. Bold should not be more
difficult than colours.

A,