[AccessD] Article on upgrading

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:13:43 CDT 2011

This is good advice for actually performing an upgrade, but I'm looking for
questions you might ask when deciding whether you actually should or want to
upgrade -- see the difference? What kind of questions do you ask your
clients before you actually get there -- what kinds of questions do they ask
you when they begin to think about upgrading?

Thanks Arthur! Please feel free to play again! ;)
Susan H.