[AccessD] Linked Table Manager

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Mon Jun 20 13:20:35 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I have a database I created in Access 2003, it was split into
front/backend and was on a shared drive.  I wanted to look at some of
the code in it but it won't let me open it.  Says it can't find the
backend.  I went to re-link it using the linked table manager but when I
try to  change the links, it dumps me back to the C drive.  I copied
both files to my desktop and tried to re-link there, same thing the path
to the old link remains and I'm dumped to the C drive.  BTW, I'm using
AC2007.  Anyone seen this or have a solution/suggestion.  Thanks.

Ed

Edward P. Tesiny

Director of Evaluation and Outcomes Management

New York State OASAS

1450 Western Avenue

Albany, NY 12203

Phone:  (518) 485-2322

Fax:  (518) 485-5228

EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us <mailto:EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us>

IMPORTANT:  This E-mail may contain confidential material for the sole
use of the intended recipient.  The use, distribution, transmittal or
re-transmittal by an unintended recipient of any communication is
prohibited without our express approval in writing or by e-mail.  Any
use, distribution, transmittal or re-transmittal by persons who are not
intended recipients of this e-mail may be a violation of law and is
strictly prohibited.   If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender and delete all copies.  E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free.   The sender therefore does not
transmission.   All e-mails sent to or from NYS OASAS are to be used for
our business purposes only.  E-mails sent from or to NYS OASAS are
subject to review by the Agency.