[AccessD] redemption

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jun 1 15:51:43 CDT 2011

I thought it was for the Prisoner Release, so my previous post about Mercury was irrelevant.

Still for JC's operations a Mercury licence would only be $75 ( 1 - 15 users).  Pretty cheap for
what you get and if it needs to run 24/7 I'd say it was an excellent solution.  I have a number
of Mercury installations around Port Moresby and they all run rock solid for months or years
on end.

--
Stuart