[AccessD] Question on Creating a Flat File with Access 2007

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:38:38 CDT 2011

I dont understand what is meant by different record types? I know what field
types are but what is a record type?

Would you consider using queries to create a local table with. The desired
result then export that then import it again into another table with an
import specification ... and compare the two tables. It makes double work
but computers arent paid by the hour anyway. It will prove beyond any doubt
they got the data you think they got plus you have a record of what you
sent.

Bill Benson
Owner
VBACreations, LLC