[AccessD] Datasheet Subform column width a unhappily resetting

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:16:26 CDT 2011

I did that before till the cows came home and I couldn't get it to make any
impact on datasheet.

Tab order did not work to change columnorder which is why i thought of
cutting and pasting controls.

Maybe it was just a corruption in the form. With your encouragement I will
try it again next time to see if it works

Bill Benson
Owner
VBACreations, LLC
On Jun 7, 2011 5:21 AM, "Asger Blond" <ab-mi at post3.tele.dk> wrote:
>>> So what I do to work around this is I cut all the controls out of that
>>> subform in design view and paste them on a different form's canvas,
>>> then cut them and paste them in the order I want the columns to show in
>>> datasheet view.
> Or just change the TabOrder property of the controls - this is what
determines the sequence of the columns in datasheet view.
> Asger
accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] På vegne af William Benson
(VBACreations.Com)