[AccessD] Refreshing open forms when something changes

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:04:07 CDT 2011

It may seem inefficient to you, but it is the essence of loosely coupled
programming, Jim.  Tightly coupled code is more "efficent", but  requires a
lot more effort to maintain when anything changes.  I guess it's a matter of
where you want to put your effort, into building loosely coupled code or
maintaining tightly coupled code.

Charlotte Foust