[AccessD] Refreshing open forms when something changes

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:26:10 CDT 2011

IMO, what all this JC class stuff needs is a wizard, because there are too
many steps required to get it all right. I have followed JC's threads and
implemented them, but it is a lot of work, in several different modules. IMO
it ought to work similarly to MzTools, with an add-in that requests the form
in which to implement this stuff, and automatically adds the code to declare
the class references, etc.

Call me lazy, but I'm getting old.