[AccessD] Focus going to Windows explorer when Acccess form closes

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 19:02:11 CDT 2011

More info on this challenge. I created a new split form. Put button on main
form which has no fancy code. The button opens my test form in Dialog mode.
Test for has a button that runs docmd.close acform, me.name. When Windows
explorer is open in the background it is brought to the front and Access is
move to the back.

I have seen this on two different computers now. Is this a new feature? Any
thoughts on how to keep the Access window in front?