[AccessD] Automating Excel imports

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jun 23 17:19:02 CDT 2011

I agree,

Yesterday I  had to show a potential client how simple it was to generate a "pipe"  delimited
file from their off the shelf inventory software.

They frequently create Excel spreadsheets from the same system, but didn't know how to
export the data as plain text.

But Darrell said "I created the template that way".  So he gave them the spreadsheet to use
for data entry.  :-)

--
Stuart