[AccessD] Automating Excel imports

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jun 24 04:57:36 CDT 2011

Hi Stuart

Exactly my experience and how we solved it here for a client some years ago.
Today I think a webpage for data entry would be preferred.

/gustav

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 23-06-2011 22:20 >>>
Finally,  you've identified the real problem.

Don't give clients spreadsheets for data entry.  They *will* screw them up.
Give them a some other tool such as a simple Access database with a single continuous
form bound to a single table.

--
Stuart