[AccessD] [dba-OT] Moving Outlook to the New Comp

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:37:34 CDT 2011

I've mostly stopped using Outlook at home so i don't really remember.
I know it did have a problem with my music files and many of them
didn't make it and had to be copied manually. Actually I think I left
them on the old machine and used ITunes Music Sharing to play them
from the Windows Home Server. I think it is supposed to to the
accounts but am not sure about the folders. I think so but am not
sure.  Give it a try and see.

I now do all my e-mail through a web browser interface directly from
the host server. No more e-mail client at all.

GK