[AccessD] OT: In Pictures: 25 Stunningly Dumb Warning Labels - 25 Stunningly Dumb Warning Labels - Forbes.com

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 07:53:04 CST 2011

These seem dumb, but the companies know that.  The labels are there because
there is some government requirement, or because someone tried to do that,
got hurt, and sued (like blow drying your hair while asleep?).

I agree with the deer crossing signs - lots of deer where I live and drivers
need to know (1 dead deer = 1 totaled car).  But we also need car crossing
signs so the deer know to be careful too.

LOL!
Dan

Stunningly Dumb Warning Labels - Forbes.com

http://www.forbes.com/2011/02/23/dumbest-warning-labels-entrepreneurs-sales-
marketing-warning-labels_slide.html