[AccessD] Access 2003 database in Access 2007

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Thu Mar 10 15:20:29 CST 2011

Finally figured out how to get rid of the Microsoft Office Button and the ribbon in Access 2007. Under access options current database mark the checkboxes allow full menus, allow default shortcut menus and allow built in toolbars. Then run the code line DoCmd .ShowToolbar  "Ribbon", acToolbarNo when opening the database. Now how do I make the custom toolbars (that I have for the forms and reports) in my Access 2003 database show in Access 2007. Thanks

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.