[AccessD] Upsizing Access 2010 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 Experiment

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sun Mar 13 16:33:58 CDT 2011

Folks,

I just started experimenting with Access 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2
Express. One experiment was to see how the upsizing wizard works, or in this
case doesn't work. I got a copy of Northwind for Access 2010. Split the
database. Then in the back end I fired  up the upsizing wizard. Everything
goes well until we get to the part where you select the tables to export
from a list box. Even though the back end is only tables the list box in the
wizard is empty. Any idea what is going on here?

Thanks in advance.

Doug