[AccessD] On a lighter note

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Mar 19 09:54:22 CDT 2011

Z4Mod is what I used to do the root.  It is pretty cool, allowing me to root / modify / unroot very
easily!

I am using the free Bloat Freezer to freeze apps.  It seems this makes for simpler upgrades in the
future?

I am still trying to discover what is really useful to freeze.  Mostly I just wanted to get rid of
the obvious crapware like CityID and AmazonMP3.

And of course set up the tether.  My problem right now is that the tether doesn't give me an
encryption scheme that matches Vista so I can't lock the tether which kinda sucks.