[AccessD] On a lighter note

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Sun Mar 20 20:05:35 CDT 2011

Howdy
It seems 'Rooting' a phone in the U.S. is not the same as 'rooting' a phone
(or rooting anything for that matter) in Australia.
Australians are very fond of rooting things by the way. Perhaps not the same
way the Yanks do...

That first line cracks me up each time I read it:-
	"I rooted my droid X last night"
Hmm  - And then Charlottes response:-
	"I'm still trying to figure out how to root mine"
Ahhh - Cultural divides - love 'em.
Andy - Comments please.
Snigger