[AccessD] Harnessing SQL Server with runtime

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 21 11:55:24 CDT 2011

I tried using that (a week or so ago) and it failed, but I am trying to connect to an IP address
over Hamachi and that failed.  Just changing the server name from an English name to an IP address
failed.  OTOH I could open a recordset using the IP address and that worked.

There is more to this than meets the eye.