[AccessD] Harnessing SQL Server with runtime

Robert Robert at WeBeDb.com
Tue Mar 22 11:06:09 CDT 2011

John,

If you are using the IP address, you might try adding a comma and
1433 at the end of the IP address.
That is the port SQL Server. listens on by default.  Change the 1433
to the port if you have changed the
default.

We found on some connections that we needed to do that before it
would connect properly. We also
saw that when using the name for the server on some
connections.  There was no real consistency to
it.

Robert